To volunteer, follow the link below for the day you are interested in participating. You will need to sign up using an email and will be able to select your time and position.
- Drawing of Teams Volunteering June 2 – http://tinyurl.com/VolDraw2013
- Women’s Event Day June 4 – http://tinyurl.com/VolTues13
- Friday Volunteering June 7 – http://tinyurl.com/Vol6713
- Saturday Volunteering June 8 – http://tinyurl.com/Vol6813
- Sunday June 9 Volunteering – http://tinyurl.com/Vol6913
If you have any questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 651-238-2519.
Volunteering with the Tapemark Pro-am is easy, simple and fun!
1. Do you like golf and would like to spend a fun weekend helping at a golf tournament?
2. Are you an individual looking for an opportunity to give back to your community?
3. Are you part of a group who would like to do a volunteer outing?
4. Do you have the time to help us plan and develop new strategies?
Over 100 volunteers are needed during Pro-Am Week (June 2-9, 2013). And we have several ongoing opportunities (listed below).
Join us for a shift, an hour, a day, or the whole weekend, we would love to have your help! There are a variety of opportunities available throughout the entire weekend.
- Registration table – check in golfers, sell raffle tickets, answer general Tournament questions, Tuesday, June 4 and Friday through Sunday, June 7-9.
- Start Assistant – Sit with the announcers on tee #1 and tee #10 and make sure all golfers in the foursome have arrived at the tee or go and track them down. Also, helps with other general things the starter may need, Tuesday, June 5 7:30-10:30 am and Friday through Sunday, June 7-9 6:15-9:30 am and 11:45 am -2:30 pm.
- Concessions- working a shift with one to two additional volunteers in a concession stand. Selling hot dogs, pop, water, chips, and sometimes beer. Concession stands are located on-course and involve long lengths of standing, Friday – Sat – Sun 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Parking lot concessions – this shift is a one person shift in the big tent in the parking lot. It involves taking money for the Southview golf course concessions. This spot is seated and in the central tent. Friday – Sat – Sun 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- VIP room- being available to help the presenting sponsor Anderson Agency with errands, questions, and needs Friday, June 7 and Saturday, June 8, 9am – 5pm.
- Photographer – spend some time driving around the course taking action shots of golf. Must be familiar with golf and golf course etiquette days and hours vary.
- Golf Cart / re-stocking –Must be familiar with golf course etiquette and comfortable in a golf cart. This position involves re-filling concession stands, running on-course errands, and delivering volunteers to their stations. Start of the day shift also needs to help with set up, and send of the day shift needs to help with wrap up. Friday, June 7, Saturday, June 8 and Sunday, June 9 7-10 am and 3:30-7:30 pm.
- Volunteers familiar with golf and online networking resources are needed throughout the weekend.
- If you are comfortable with golf, and have knowledge about scoring, a limited number of volunteers are needed to assist with the scoreboard as well. Work with a fun crew keeping track of all the stages of golf.
Are you interested in making new friends and using your connections to help us raise resources (raffle gifts, auction items, sponsorships, golfers, goodie bag give away items and door prizes)? Give us a call!
We also have several committees who meet monthly to brainstorm, plan, and use their connections to help us raise much needed funds for our benefiting agencies.