- Sponsors, Volunteers & Players thanks for a fantastic Tapemark week! See you all in 2016 for the 45th! 2 months ago
- Congrats to our Women’s Amateur Champion: Sarah Hupperts of North Oaks Golf Club! 2 months ago
- Our Women’s Team Champions were captained by Lori Money (-33). Amateurs were Lori Thomas, Sharon Manning & Brenda Knowles! 2 months ago
- Congrats to our Men’s Amateur Champion(s): Colin Kinsel & Scott Fenwick (+4) of host club Southview CC 2 months ago
- Our Men’s Team Championship was captained by Bump Werness (-61). Amateurs were Randall Coleman, Brandon Lambert & Francis Madden! 2 months ago
Who We are. Our mission.
For over 43 years, the Tapemark Charity Pro-Am has been improving the lives of people living with developmental disabilities. The tournament was founded by two visionary men, Bob Klas Sr and Pat Cody Sr, who saw an opportunity to support those living with disabilities by establishing unique golf events based on competition and camaraderie. The Tapemark Men's and Women's Golf Tournaments, the longest-running charity events of their kind in the Midwest, are now fixtures in the Minnesota golf landscape. With the support of thousands of companies and individuals, we've raised and donated more than $6.9 million to non-profit agencies serving people with disabilities and their families. With your help, we work towards a day when all Minnesotans, regardless of ability, will live, work, and play in their own community with dignity, hope, and respect.