- Awesome playing this weekend Erik, congrats on the win! twitter.com/fredvr_/status… 7 months ago
- Sponsors, Volunteers & Players thanks for a fantastic Tapemark week! See you all in 2017 for the 46th! 7 months ago
- For Women’s tournament results visit – tapemarkgolf.org/2016/tournamen… #tmcpa2016 7 months ago
- For Men’s tournament results visit – tapemarkgolf.org/2016/tournamen… #tmcpa2016 7 months ago
- FINAL PRO SCORES Van Rooyen @FredVR_, Smith @JustinSmith_26, Carlson @coachjcarlson, Hessels @golddustgolf, Whalen https://t.co/7EkFtEqus0 7 months ago
Who We are. Our mission.
For over 44 years, the Tapemark Charity Pro-Am has been improving the lives of people living with developmental disabilities. The tournament was founded by two visionary men, Bob Klas Sr and Pat Cody Sr, who saw an opportunity to support those living with disabilities by establishing unique golf events based on competition and camaraderie. The Tapemark Men's and Women's Golf Tournaments, the longest-running charity events of their kind in the Midwest, are now fixtures in the Minnesota golf landscape. With the support of thousands of companies and individuals, we've raised and donated more than $7 million to non-profit agencies serving people with disabilities and their families. With your help, we work towards a day when all Minnesotans, regardless of ability, will live, work, and play in their own community with dignity, hope, and respect.